I used a stamp that I had been given as a freebie on one of my craft magazines, it was stamped onto white card and for a change I thought I would use my Karisma polycromatic pencils, I used several reds and oranges to get the shades I wanted, then cut it out with my oval Nestabilitie die, afterwards I cut a mount out of red card with a deckle edge one. The sentiment is one from my stash and has been also mounted onto a piece of the same red card.
The card is a 6"x 6" white card with a first mount of red card, and I was lucky to find a "Poppy" digi paper set from Creative Cottage which I felt went well with the colour scheme. The first is a red background then on top I have used two strips on which I have used one of my Martha Stewart Flower border punches, then a Ive wrapped a ribbon around the middle and positioned my mounted image towards the right, and the sentiment at the bottom on the left.
I then wrapped three poppies in a bunch with a piece of velvet ribbon and tied it in a bow and stuck it at the top on the left.
This card is to be entered in the following Challenges:-