Tuesday 30 October 2012

Challenge #59 - Bearlymine Designs - "Flowers Galore"

Good Morning Crafters, today is my first challenge as Team Leader for the "A" Team over on the Bearlymine Designs Challenge Blogspot and Im really excited and nervous, I just hope that I fulfil Donna's wishes in running it at least near to her standards, only time will tell. Anyway for this Challenge we want to see lots and lots of "Flowers" on your card, and we are being sponsored this time by:


Wow thats some awesome prizes and I know if your like me both of them would be welcome in my craft stash.
We were so lucky to receive a digi of our choice to play with and heres my choice.


Isnt she a corker, her name is "Princess Pia" and you will find her here, Ive got to be totally honest with you it took me 4 attempts to get her hair as I wanted it, and to be honest Im quite proud of the end result I hope you like it to. Ive coloured her with my copic pens then used the oval Nestabilitie Die to cut her out, then a Scalloped one for the mount out of purple card. The sentiment is one from Whimsey Stamps and Dies and I used the pumpkin die to mount it on.
The base card is a 6"x 6" white card with a first mount of purple card and the paper I have used are Donna's "Happy Hauntings" and you will find them here, a background of purple with spiders and pumpkins on. On top of this I have used a orange paper from the same paper set and with this I have used my Cheery Lynn Spring Flower Doily Die and laid it in the middle of the first mount. I then wrapped a Halloween ribbon around the middle and attached it to the back of the first mount.
I have also used some orange card and the Cheery Lynn Pumpkin corner and then positioned it in the bottom left hand corner, in the top right I used the Memory Box Spider Corner and Spider which was cut from black card.
I then positioned my mounted image in the center and the sentiment pumpkins in the bottom right hand corner, I also stuck two pumpkin charms in the bottom left. To finish of I have used several different sized roses in the top left hand corner and stuck them to my card with silicone glue on punched out rose leaves.
Now that youve seen my card I do hope that you will go and visit the Bearlymine Designs Challenge Blogspot and see what the rest of the very talented "A" Team have created for your inspiration and hopefully you to will take part in this "Flowers Galore" Challenge.

29 comments:

Doreen said...

Gorgeous card,such a fabulous image and colouring.xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous card and lovely colouring.

Anonymous said...

love it Shirley
hugs Elma

Shirley-Anne said...

Tis a sassy princess this one .Love your colouring .
Love the pumpkin charms and flowers .
Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

heidy said...

Beautiful card Shirley!!
XXX Heidy

McCrafty's Cards said...

Fabulous card Shirley, I like the image all the die cuts and the ribbon.
Kevin xx

Laine said...

This is stunning Shirley. I love how you have coloured the image and all of the detail you have used.
Hugs
Laine
X

Sarah said...

Stunning card Shirley, love the colours and the image is gorgeous x

Christine said...

Super cute Halloween creation Shirley fab colours & design

smiles Christine x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Shirley
A gorgeous card lovethe image and those flower's are gorgeous
Hugs Dianne xx :)

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Shirley, great image and your colouring is fab, I love all of your die cut details and embellishments.
Pauline
x

Patty Sue 2 said...

Shirley,
This is just beautiful. I am blowen away! Who knew that pink, purple, and orange could look so lovely together. Love all those fabulous die cuts!

Melodie said...

Fantastic card, Shirley, I love all the lovely details.
Hugs
Melodie

Unknown said...

WOW lots of great detail on this card and great colouring. Thanks for joining us on the Use Your Stuff blog this week :)

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Stef H said...

shirley, shirley! you can always take an image, some flowers and dies and turn them into something spectacular! this is just gorgeous!!!

i am well, thank you and hope u r too.

hugs :)

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

A wonderful Halloween card Shirley - the detail is awesome, and I love those lush flowers.
Hugs, Sylvia xxx

Wishcraft said...

Lovely image and a gorgeous card, love all your fab details :o) Hugs, Lisa x

GiGi said...

Super cute card! I love the cute image and all the great details! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

Anonymous said...

I love the die cuts and those gorgeous flowers, very pretty
Hugs Julie P

Janette said...

Hi Shirley, WOW, this is one stunning card, love it and those dies are gorgeous, perfect for the time of year..xx

Eileen said...

Gorgeous card Shirley. Love your colouring here. Great design and layout and oooooooooo those charms are delicious
Eileen x

Rosalee said...

Those flowers are gorgeous and so is your coloring. Love it!!!
Hugs, Rosalee

Nela said...

Your card is fabulous, Shirley!
Great colors!
I look forward to working with you at BMD!
Nela xx

Jules said...

Great colours and detail on this one Shirley.

Have to admit to not being a fan of Halloween .. .. but I do love the colours associated with it!!

Love Jules xx

Pop's Cards said...

Absolutely Stunning sweetie, hugs Pops x x x

Rosie Guiher said...

Wow love your card. Great coloring. love the little metal pumpkins on it!
Thank you for joining us at Lady Anne's.
Rosie DT

Jackie said...

Your 4 attempts was well worth it Shirley, fabby colouring, and love the card... brill hun. xxxx

Anonymous said...

[p]It is wise to wait for sales at the end of the season when most websites offer their boots at great discounts . Numerous lenses make use of a start resilient layer, which can considerably [url=http://www.cheapuggsbootsukonline.co.uk]cheap ugg boots uk online[/url] improve the useful life linked to ugg boot . There [url=http://www.uggsaleukoutlet.co.uk]ugg sale outlet[/url] may nonetheless be many around even though theyre obsolete . At that time, some people who hated the [url=http://www.uggsaleukoutlet.co.uk]ugg sale uk outlet[/url] odd look had even launched a boycott on wearing these boots . Even though it is unsure when making started, by 1933, Ugg have been becoming manufactured by Blue Mountains UGG Shoes, and Mortels [url=http://www.uggssbootscanada.info]ugg boots canada[/url] Wool felt Factory were making the shoes through the past due 1950s . At least, trendy visual appeals [url=http://www.kiduggboot.co.uk]discount kids ugg boots[/url] helps make you research decent . UGG5803 grey if wool mat have [url=http://www.cheapuggsbootsukonline.co.uk]ugg boots uk[/url] light pollution, usable clean towel dip in volatile dry lotion wipe gently and promptly to dry . As you may get cost-free models, you've [url=http://www.uggssbootscanada.com]ugg boots canada[/url] got to choose uggs boots which variation you want . As long as in everyday dress attire appropriate attention, even though the legs thicker mei mei daily are beautiful meizizi-Oh.[/p]