Wednesday 28 October 2015

Challenge #225 - "Halloween" - The Paper Shelter

Good Morning Paper Shelter Followers I hope that you have already created your Halloween Cards but if you havent this weeks theme "Halloween" will be ideal to get them done and ready to give to your family and friends. I dont know about you but the leaves are really turning colour at the moment and its so beautiful here in Gloucestershire where I live in the Forest of Dean so you can image how it looks.


Anyway as always our sponsors are Veronica and Pedro of The Paper Shelter and they are offering a fabulous prize of $30. to spend on their website.


But this is always providing you have used one of their products on your card and that could be either a Image, Backing Paper or Printable and they are such good value against the British pound, you will find lots to choose from here The Paper Shelter website, so do click on the link and browse to your hearts content. But even if you dont use one of their products they will still give you 3 digi images of your own choice so you really cannot loose can you?
And now for my Card.


This little temptress is called "Adorable little Devil" and you will find her here, (she is on special offer at the moment) I have printed her onto white card then used my copic pens to cut her out, afterwards I used Nestabilitie Label Die No.1 to cut her out and a fancy one for the mount. The sentiment was one from my stash and I have also mounted this onto another of the fancy tag dies from Spellbinders.
The base card is a 6.50"x 6.50" white card with a first mount out of orange card, the papers are from Sweetshoppe Digi Papers and this set was titled "Spider Cider" and I have used four papers, the first a spiders web, the scond is a white background with bats on and I used the Martha Stewart Bat Border punch down the edge of this one the second is a orange one and on this one I have used a pumpkin border punch and the third is purple background and a black diamonds and on this I have used the spider border punch.
I then used the Memory Box Spider background die, and on top I have also used bats and spider both from Memory Box Dies. The final flourish are the three charms which I have removed the eyelets on top two I have placed in the bottom right hand corner and the third on the spider web.
Now that youve seen my Card I do hop over to The Paper Shelter Challenge Blogspot and see what the rest of the very talented Design Team have created for your inspiration and hopefully you will want to take part in our "Halloween" Challenge.
This Card is to be entered in the following Challenges:-
http://cardsundmore-challengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ 
http://citycrafter.blogspot.ca/ 
http://deepoceanchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ 
http://trystampinontuesday.blogspot.co.uk/
http://fattastictuesday.blogspot.co.uk/ 
http://scrap-creations1.blogspot.co.uk/ 
http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.gr/ 
http://inkychicks.blogspot.co.uk/ 
http://www.ttcrd.blogspot.co.uk/ 
http://tuesdaythrowdown.blogspot.co.uk/ 

15 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Shirley that is one cutie image a fabulous Halloween card great colours and design
hugs
lorraine x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A cute Halloween card.Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny ♥

Marina said...

Cute and colourful. Thanks for joining in at City Crafter. Marina DT

Regina said...

hi, Shirley
A charming Halloween creation and the sweetest witch ever coloured perfectly!
Regina*

ike said...

Super sweet card and marvelous colouring on the image. I LUV all your added embellies :-D
Thank you for coming over to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES and good luck in the Voting :-)

IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

your little devil card is adorable. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Ike's World Art

Sall said...

AWWW how cute is that little devil, utterly loveable. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent and imagination at work. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

Anna said...

Hi Shirley, thanks so much for always leaving comments at my blog. <3
Love your card, so many great decorations and great coloring on the image as always.
Hugs Anna

Kim said...

Very pretty Halloween card. Gorgeous coloring. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

Vannessa said...

Fabulous card Shirley - love those cute Hallowe'en charms! Also love your picture of the Forest of Dean. Gorgeous Autumn colours there!

Hugs, Vannessa xxx

Pop's Cards said...

This is simply gorgeous sweetie I love the colours you have used for her and the web looks fabulous, hugs Pops x x x

Crystal Komara said...

What a fabulous devil image! She's great. Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday! Crystal

Simply Sara Stampin' said...

What a fun Halloween card, Shirley! Great colors and layers, plus I love the three little charms. Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.
Sara H.

Stempelomi said...

great card! Thanks for joining us at cards and more and good luck! Hugs,Beate

Lori said...

This is such a cute Halloween card! Love those cute little Halloween charms! Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin on Tuesday!