Wednesday 7 March 2018

Challenge #329 - Let it be Spring - The Paper Shelter

Good Morning Paper Shelter Followers, I must have been very optimistic to believe that by this date the 7th March that Spring would be well on its way here in the UK but I suppose one can always hope and pray that it wont be long before we actually see more signs of it, my garden has crocus showing and daffodils sprouting up but for the last week its been so cold that its felt more like Arctic weather than Spring, but we can always hope it wont be long now before it warms up.
Well I think I have already explained why I had been hoping there would be more signs of Spring as this weeks Challenge is all about

Let it be Spring

but instead we shall just have to show you what beautiful images we have at The Paper Shelter and lets hope that it wont be to long now.
But firstly before I show you my card you will want to know who our Sponsors are and as always our sponsers are The Paper Shelter and they are offering a fabulous prize of $30. to spend on their website. 


But as always it comes with the rule that you must have used one of their products on your card or project, this could be a Image, Paper or Printable and even if you don't, they will still give you 3 digi images of your own choice, so it really is a win win situation don't you think.
And here is my card:-


This beautiful image is called "Spring Enchantment" and you will find it here, I printed her onto white card then used my copic pens to colour her, afterwards I used a oval Nestabilitie die to cut her out, and a fancy one for the mount out of aqua card.
The base card is a 6.50"x 6.50" white card with a first mount out of more of the same aqua card and then on top I have used the backing paper that came with the image and you will find it here. I then placed a square doily on top and wrapped a multi ribbon around and attached to the back of the first mount.
I then place my mounted image in the middle with the sentiment below on the right hand side, to finish off I have used some nuvo drops down the right hand side.
Now that you've seen my card I do hope that you will pay a visit to The Paper Shelter Challenge Blogspot and see what the rest of the Design Team have created for your inspiration and hopefully you will take part in our "Let it be Spring" Challenge.
This Card is to be entered in the following Challenges:-
http://craftysentiments.blogspot.co.uk/ 
http://createsandmakes.blogspot.co.uk/ 
https://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk/ 
http://lemonshortbreadchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ 
http://stampartpapel.com/category/comunidad/ 
http://ttcrd.blogspot.co.uk/ 
http://unicornchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ 

7 comments:

Gertrude said...

Wunderschöne Karte, gefällt mir sehr gut.
glg Gertrude

anncreatief said...

Beautiful card,hanks for playing along with us at Unicorn Challenge this month!
Have a nice day
Anneke DT

Unknown said...

Beautiful card.
Thanks or sharing at Crafty Sentiments, and good luck.

Hugs,
Merlina

Annemi said...

Beautiful coloring and wonderful design of this card. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Ann-Marie
TTCRD DT
Annemi {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Eve's Been Reading said...

Absolutely adorable. Thank you for joining in the fun with us at Digi Choosday Challenge, good luck! Yvonne (DT)

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Shirley, what a bright and cheerful Spring card you have made. It will certainly brighten up some of the dull days we have been having lately. Your card fits the Lemon Shortbread Monthly Challenge this fortnight. Thank you for taking part and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Lemon Shortbread Design Team Member).

Titbelsoeur, mixed-media addict said...

so cute ! Thank you so much for sharing your work with us at Creates and Makes
WIshing you good luck to win beautiful digistamps !